my crush: haha i like you . . as a friend!
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
"If you were in a different body, would you have the same personality?"
Ariana Grande sounds like a font on Microsoft Word
just reminding everyone i have an ask box
when is this ride going to start
lollipops are so weird youre literally swallowing your own flavored saliva
We’ve officially reached that annoying time of year where it’s sweater weather in the morning, but by midday you die from a heatstroke.